Scientific and Medical Publications
- Lord, R.S., Nelson-Dooley, C., Morris, C.A., and Bralley, J.A. “Weekly Biological Variability of Urinary Organic Acids.” North American Journal of Medical Sciences. 2012; 5:148-156.
- Fitzgerald, K.N. and Nelson-Dooley, C. “Atopy,” In Case Studies in Integrative and Functional Medicine, ed. Kara N. Fitzgerald and J. Alexander Bralley. Duluth, GA: Metametrix Institute; 2010:1-12.
- Fitzgerald, K.N. and Nelson-Dooley, C. “Inflammatory Bowel Disease.” In Case Studies, 135-145.
- Nelson-Dooley, C., Fitzgerald, K.N., and Cline, J. “Hemachromatosis.” In Case Studies, 157-162.
- Nelson-Dooley, C., Fitzgerald, N.D., Tuss, S., and Bralley, E. “Depression and Inflammatory-Related Disorders.” In Case Studies, 194-202.
- Fitzgerald, K.N., Nelson-Dooley, C., Janel, K. “DNA Microbiota Analysis in a 29-Year-Old Female with Pancolitis.” Townsend Letter. 2011; Jan: 72-77
- Nelson-Dooley, C., Kaplan, S., and Bralley, J. “Migraines and Mood Disorders: Nutritional and Dietary Intervention Based on Laboratory Testing.” Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. 2009;15: 56-60.
- Nelson-Dooley, C. “Identifying and Treating the Root Causes of Depression, Fatigue & Migraine Headache.” Anti-Aging Therapeutics. September 2009; 11.
- Fitzgerald, K., Nelson-Dooley, C., and Lord, R. Nutrient and Toxic Elements. In: Laboratory Evaluations for Integrative and Functional Medicine. Duluth, GA: Metametrix Institute; 2008:63-172.
- Yang, JY, Della-Fera, MA, Nelson-Dooley, C., and Baile, C.A. “Molecular Mechanisms of Apoptosis Induced by Ajoene in 3T3-L1 Adipocytes.” Obesity Research. 2006;14:388-397.
- Kim, H-K, Nelson-Dooley C, Della-Fera MA, et al. “Genistein Decreases Food Intake, Body Weight and Fat Pad Weight and Causes Adipose Tissue Apoptosis in Ovariectomized Female Mice” Journal of Nutrition. February 2006;136:409-414.
- Yang, J-Y, Della-Fera MA, Hartzell DL, Nelson-Dooley C, Hausman DB, Baile CA. “Esculetin Induces Apoptosis and Inhibits Adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 Cells.” Obesity. October 2006;14:1691-9.
- Nelson-Dooley, C., Della-Fera, MA, Hamrick, M., and C.A. Baile. “Novel Treatments for Obesity and Osteoporosis: Targeting Apoptotic Pathways in Adipocytes.” Current Medicinal Chemistry, v.12, No. 19, 2005.